Lotus Root Counseling PLLC is looking for licensed and provisionally licensed mental health therapists to join our growing practice. We’re a telehealth practice based out of Chicago, IL. We’re passionate about providing culturally sensitive care to multicultural, Asian, BIPOC, immigrants, LGBTQIA+, and other marginalized communities.
- Minimum of master’s degree in Social Work (MSW), Counseling or other majors equivalent to MSW (including M.A.).
- Qualified applicants must be an independently licensed clinical therapist ((LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, PsycD, etc) or eligible to obtain a clinical license in the State of Illinois within 2 years of hire.
- At least one-year client facing experience in a clinical setting
- Work efficiently in one or multiple languages besides English
- W2 or 1099 status
- Competitive compensation in private practice model
- BCBS PPO insurance + dental + vision for eligible W2 employees
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible scheduling- work/life balance (We encourage you to build a manageable caseload)
- Annual CEU credit
- Access to clinical supervision, consultation, and mentoring
Work Location: Remote/Work from Home
Job Types: Full-time (20-25 sessions/week); Part-time (15-19 sessions/wek)
Please email resume and cover letter to Lori Yi Long at firstname.lastname@example.org.